It is with heartfelt gratitude I’m writing this post. I’ve been nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award by one of my most favourite bloggers, Aiva and Valters of “OurCrossings”. Thank You So Much “OurCrossings”, you made my day, I’m so happy and excited. 🙂
I love “OurCrossings” blog for its highly valuable content about beautiful places in our beautiful world. It provides great inspiration for all who love travelling and adventure. Check out their blog here for great travel experiences: https://ourcrossings.com
What is blogger recognition award
It is a recognition award given to a blogger by a fellow blogger. It is a way of acknowledging, appreciating and motivating the amazing blogger community for their great efforts in creating valuable content.
The rules of the blogger recognition award
- Once you’ve been nominated a create a post to say a big “thank you” to the nominator and share their link
- Write in your post, how you started your blog
- Share two pieces of advice for the new bloggers
- Nominate 10 to 15 other bloggers for the award
How I started indi’s page blog
I’m passionate about travelling , reading and writing. Also, being a busy mum of three little ones, I wanted to inspire my kids too about the beauty of travelling. Initially started out as travel notes on my diary, later, as suggested by my loving husband, I thought of digitising my travel experiences in a travel & inspiration blog for the benefit of greater community.
Advice for new bloggers
- Identify what you really, really Love and how it can have a positive impact on others lives too and start writing about it.
- Add Value to your content , whether it be captivating titles, beautiful words, stunning photos, highly informative , inspirational , reliable content etc, the more value you add to your post , more worthy it becomes to your readers.
I’d like to nominate the following super bloggers for the blogger recognition award
- Dave King from Endless Roaming
- Dennis Hickey from https://tutoringyou.org
- Sam from https://onechancetoseetheworld.com
- Mark Miles fromhttps://markallmywords.com
- Andrada Costoiu from https://a-passion4life.com
- Tina Schell from http://travelsandtrifles.wordpress.com
Cheers everyone! Have a great day! 🙂